Sunday, June 20, 2010

Joseph Thomas Kiewlich is here!!

Well we made it! Joseph Thomas Kiewlich arrived on his due date (5/17/2010) at 1:16pm in the afternoon. He was 7 pounds 12 ounces and the most beautiful boy the hospital has ever seen.. Okay maybe that last part is a bit of embellishment by his mama but, he certainly is the most beautiful boy that I've ever seen! ;-) Dan was amazing through the whole process and I'll never forget him catching the baby and handing him to me. What an amazing glorious experience. I am forever grateful that I get the opportunity to be a mom.. Thank you god!

Below is a picture of me and my sweet sweet man the day after he was born.


Here is dan and I and the wee one right after birth.. Isn't my hubby soooo handsome? Man I love love LOVE this man more and more every day.


Father and son.. Dan is the most amazing dad. He takes care of everything around the house and he will probably kill me for saying this but, he's been to Babies R us more than me! ;-)

No comments: