Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Hi everyone okay all 2 of you.. hello ;-)

It's been a long time since we posted anything... Dan and I had such a fun mother's day. We headed down from brunch at the Lavelle house with my mom my sisters 5 of my nieces. It was party time! Here are some pictures. Below is my sister Kathy and my Mom Bernie! Don't they look like 2 peas in a pod ?



We then headed to oakland where we had dinner with Dan's family at Scott's Seafood. I love that restaurant! Below is a picture of Dan and his mom.. Everyone say it now together.. Awwww....



here is a picture of my sister-in-law Merryn (who is married to Dan's brother David) and my cute little nephew robert.. couldn't you just eat him up ? such a cutie..



Here's dan's brother David with robert again.... we had such a great day..



Finally here is dan and I saying goodbye.. i'm wearing a new head band that my sister gave me that day.. she literally pulled it right off of her head to give to me when I said i liked it.. how cool is that ?

happy mom's day to everyone.
xo

No comments: