Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Santa Barbara!

Dan and I spent a wonderful weekend in Santa Barbara together. It was so beautiful there. We relaxed went out to dinner each night and did a lot of walking. It was so much fun !! We also went horseback riding. Here's a picture of dan getting ready for the big excursion.





We don't have any pictures of us actually horseback riding. I brought a camera and dan said to me are you sure you want to carry that while you are horseback riding and I said no i was hoping you would. The smile on his face said it all. The camera stayed in the trunk. It was a gorgeous ride. 2 hours in the hills of santa barbara and a beautiful picnic lunch overlooking the ocean. You'll just have to take my word for it.

We also went to see a concert that night. It was with Marc Cohn!! I love him. Amazing show. I even got to meet him after and he signed his new CD for me. Very cool guy. I"m sure we're bestest friends now!

No comments: