Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our babies !


One of the best things about marrying dan was that we got a new dog in the household. Max !! Max and Jimi have soon become good friends. They get along really well except when jimi tries to hump max which dan and I both think is gross.

Jimi and Max couldn't figure out who should get top billing either. Jimi thought he was oldest and he should and well Max thought he was the better looking, younger dog so he should get top billing. Here's the cutest picture in the world of Mr. Max. I love having max around and jimi loves having a little brother. I wonder what max is smiling about in this picture ?


Here's a picture of Jimi. Isn't he sweet. Although he looks totally wasted in this picture. I had him touch his nose with his paw a few times and walk in a straight line. He did okay. he couldn't say the alphabet backwards though.. Neither can I actually sober or drunk.



Here's another picture of Mr. Max. dan likes to find songs that he can change using max's name in. A good one was.. he did the max.... he did the monster max.. he did the max.. it was a graveyard smash.. he did the max.. he did the monster max.. the monster max..




Jimi made me include this picture because he wanted me to get him from this angle because it's "his best side". He does look very regal here.. king james.. that's what I call him. Although jimi has some issues besides humping max on a regular basis he also likes to stare for hours into the dryer.


And here the two boys are posing together for mommy.. So cute. I told them to lie down and stay and they totally did. I was so amazed. I'm like the dog whisperer.. except i'm not a 5 foot 2 hispanic man...

3 comments:

Cheela said...

Oh, cool! I have been wondering about Jimi, he is one of the nicest dogs I've met (I'm serious!)...do you remember when You and Jimi and I took that hike together? That was so much fun, and Jimi was such a good boy! It was the first and only time I've ever hiked with a dog.

Cheela said...

Oh yes, and Max too (even though I've never met him, I don't want him to feel left out)....GOOD BOY MAX, GOOD BOY!

Anonymous said...

jimi is clearly speaking to the gods through that dryer of yours....