Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One more Halo 3 Comment



First off this guy in the picture above does totally look bad ass. He would definitely kick mario and luigi's ass. Anyways.. although I'm not a huge fan of Halo 3 (sorry again honey). I think it's dan's dream for me to one day say 'hey honey.. you know what I would love to do today ? I would love to play halo3 all day in my underwear with you. How does that sound?' He'd be like oh my god dreams do come true! It's just not going to happen. I'm not a huge video game player plus, the controller nowadays has way too many options. I can't even figure out how to move in any direction. Too frustrating. Pong was easy. You turned the top to move up and down and you clicked a button. that's it. Anyways.. I digress.. The one thing I did want to say about halo 3 is I LOVE the music it plays when you first put the CD in. It's amazing. It sounds like monks singing or something. I really really like it. I totally want the soundtrack! We should have made it our wedding song.

No comments: