Monday, April 21, 2008

Cocoa Pebbles vs. Cocoa Krispies vs Cocoa Puffs



I learned something VERY important today from my new husband. There is a HUGE difference between cocoa puffs, cocoa pebbles and cocoa krispies. I know. who knew ? In Dan's own words "Cocoa Puffs is the ghetto Cocoa Krispies!" Yesterday, Dan had one request and one request alone for me when I went grocery shopping. It was cocoa krispies with horizon organic lowfat 2% milk. I soooo blew it. I got him cocoa puffs which in dan's words are the furthest down in the cocoa breakfast cereal food chain. Cocoa puffs would be an amoeba compared to cocoa krispies being a beluga whale. Yes cocoa puffs would be a single celled organism compared to the complexity of cocoa krispies. All I know is that I won't be making this mistake again. Oh yeah. I also got 1% milk instead of 2%. I'm still gunning for best new wife of the year award. And for those of you wondering where cocoa pebbles falls in the mix. It is much higher than cocoa puffs but, not quite cocoa krispies.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

girl, i'm in the ghetto & we'd be lucky to get any box of cereal. i'd take whatever i could get....

Anonymous said...

OH MY ! dont quit. I love the photos and short film. You will love having them years from now.

Aunt Sandra