Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bora Bora - we think it means itchy itchy!!


Here we are getting ready for our amazing shark feeding excursion. If you take a look at dan's legs you see that we broke out in head to toe rashes on the second day of our honeymoon. Poor Dan had welts all over his body. I just had itchy from head to toe and my eyes got soooo swollen. After our morning feeding sharks and stingrays and snorkeling in amazing blue water. I couldn't take the itching anymore. It was so funny dan kept saying gosh in sickness and in health came pretty fast don't you think ? He had such a good attitude around it. Not me! by the end of that day I couldn't take it anymore. Dan took care of everything!!! Such a prince! he rented a boat we went to the main island and took a taxi to a doctor. He gave us shots of cortisone in our behinds and we immediately felt a lot better. By the next day we were able to enjoy Bora Bora to it's fullest! I heart cortisone now. I'm a huge fan!

No comments: